Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcoming a New Design Team Member

We are so pleased to announce that Lynette Lundquist has joined our little band of designers. She brings a fresh perspective to stamping and always has a little DIY twist to share in her classes. She doesn't have a blog or online gallery...yet; we are working on it.




Hi my name is Lynette,
 My husband and I have lived for 25 years in a quaint little neighborhood in Garden Grove. Much of our time is spent maintaining the yard and a 59 year old house. Good thing I love to do carpentry and gardening!  Recently after working for 34 years as a drafting technician I decided to take an early retirement and pursue other interests, stamping being one of them. This artistic field is fairly new to me and I've only been involved in it seriously for 3 years, but just love it!  I'm not sure what you would call my style, but I do love to create things with paper and add a splash of inkiness. I'm always open to new ideas and looking forward to working with the Stamp Fever Design Team to help plant a little seed of creativity in your life. See you at the shop! 

Here's a few peeks at Lynette's creativity:



 Can you say Do-it-Yourself chipboard? 
Lynette designed these sweet note pads using homemade chipboard!




And how about some DIY Washi Tape...
Lynette just taught a class where she not only used this trendy embellishment but showed how you can make your own. She included a sweet washi tape holder, card and tag in the class!

I'm sure you will all love the classes that Lynette will be teaching in the coming months. Look for her in the store during Shop Hop and give her a warm welcome!

2 comments:

Gina Alferez said...

Welcome to our little team Lynette! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.

Barb said...

Wow, Lynette is one talented gal! Beautiful projects! Sounds like she is going to be a wonderful addition to the team - you lucky crafters!