Our teachers work very hard to put together interesting classes for our customers. It takes time to prepare the kits and combine techniques and/or products. They have families, jobs and busy lives just like you. Lately, we have been experiencing an increased number of last minute class cancellations that directly impact our teachers. In light of this, we have made some revisions to our class policy as follows:
- To reserve your spot in class we require payment in full by cash or a check made out to the teacher.
- If you sign up over the phone, your credit card will hold your spot in the class and will only be charged if you do not cancel 48 hours prior to the class. Please bring cash or check the day of the class.
- A 48 hour notice is required, if you must cancel.
- No children under the age of 10 (unless approved by instructor). Children must be supervised by parent at all times. Class fees will be paid for all children in attendance at classes.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before class time. If you are running late, a courtesy call is appreciated.
- Classes are $18.00 unless otherwise specified in our Newsletter or Upcoming Classes & Events page. All class attendees receive a 15% discount on their purchases the day of the class.
- Every effort is made to use the same papers and embellishments in class that are used on the sample. However, we cannot control the availability of paper and embellishments at the time of class. A reasonable substitute may be used.
We appreciate your understanding. Thank you.