Our teachers work very hard to put together interesting classes for our customers. It takes time and expense for teachers to prepare the kits and/or products for you. Teachers have families, jobs and busy lives just like you. Lately, we have been experiencing an increased number of last minute class cancellations that directly impact our teachers. In light of this, we have made some revisions to our class policy as follows:
- To reserve your spot in class we require payment in full to Stamp Fever by credit card, cash or a check. You can call to make a payment to reserve your space.
- You may cancel up to two days before the class. If you cancel with less than a 48 hour notice, there is no refund. You may transfer your registration to a friend or call us and donate it as a scholarship opportunity for another participant.
- No children under the age of 10 (unless approved by instructor). Children must be supervised by parent at all times. Class fees will be paid for all children in attendance at classes.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before class time. If you are running late, a courtesy call is appreciated.
- Classes are individually priced as listed in our Newsletter or Upcoming Classes & Events page.
- All class attendees receive a 15% discount on any purchases in the store on the day of the class.
- Every effort is made to use the same papers and embellishments in class that are used on the sample. However, we cannot control the availability of paper and embellishments at the time of class. A reasonable substitute may be used.
We appreciate your understanding. Thank you.