Sunday, March 15, 2020

Here's How You Can Still Get Products from Stamp Fever!

Unfortunately, with the current health concerns from the Coronavirus, I have decided to postpone or change classes and events, including Lawn Fawn Day, Mindy & Dawn's Classes and Lawn Fawn Addicts.
 
I have decided to close the store until Monday, March 30, 2020.

But I still want you to be able to buy stamps and dies and all your favorite craft supplies at Stamp Fever! I will be working in the store during regular store hours.
You can phone or email me to place an order. You can come to the store to pick up your charged, completed and bagged order or I can ship it to you. If you come to the store I will deliver it to your car.  If you spend $60.00 shipping is free, under $60.00 shipping is $5.00.
Thank you for your continued support of Stamp Fever. I truly appreciate each one of you. 
 
 
Even though we postponed Lawn Fawn Day, we are offering a 15% discount on Lawn Fawn Products through Saturday, March 21, because we love you guys and the new release!

We will be announcing new class dates and a new Lawn Fawn Day date in the future so stay tuned for an email, Facebook and Instagram announcement!
 

Linda FoleyStamp Fever388 S. Tustin StreetOrange, CA 92866714-974-3552stampfeverstore@gmail.com 

No comments: