CREATE AND PERSONALIZE YOUR OWN BOX
WITH LINDA COLEY
Saturday, August 19th 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m
Registration for this class closes Monday, August 14th,
Sign up Now!This is my box but I want you to create your own!
Come and join in the fun making a beautiful box using mixed media. The box would make a great gift or you can use it in your craft room. I purchased the box but all the embellishments were unused items from my craft room. Go through your drawers and stash and bring anything you might want to put on the top of your box. (i.e.; keys, charms, metal pieces,favorite buttons, etc.) I will supply the box and the majority of supplies.This will be an all-day class with a break between the two sessions. In the first half of the class, you can add texture to your box from a selection of stencils and modeling paste. You can then glue flowers and/or embellishments on the top of your box. During the second half of the class, if you choose, you can spray color onto your box, using a variety of Tim Holtz Distress Spray Inks.
The supplies you will need to bring are:
- Craft Mat
- Heat gun (if you have one)
- Palette Knife
- Used Paint Brushes (used to brush on gesso)
- Jar for water (to rinse your brush)
- TH Distress Ink (or Oxide) Vintage Photo and a blending tool
- If you have any of these supplies listed it would be helpful if you could bring them: Gesso, modeling paste, glimmer sprays, Nuvo Mousse in metallic colors. If not, I will have some of all of them.
I will bring a variety of dried flowers, buttons and beads but please feel free to bring your own decorations for your box.
I hope you will join me!
Call Linda to reserve a space (714) 974-3552