Tuesday, May 31, 2016

OUR NEW CLASS ROOM & AMANDA FARHANG'S UPCOMING CLASSES

WE WOULD LIKE TO SHARE OUR 
NEW CLASSROOM 
WITH ALL OF YOU!

The new class room is officially now open!!

May 28th, we were so excited to have Donna and her friends come and craft the day away in the new addition. Some of the design team stopped in to see the room and found them all having a blast making cards, scrapbooking, eating and spending some quality time with girl friends.  What better way to spend a day!

This room is going to be used as a CLASSROOM
which means no more cramped classes!

A CRAFT AREA where our customers will be able to come and 
craft/scrapbook for a small fee.

Need a space to have a CRAFTING PARTY or get together? 


Right now the walls are white, but watch in the near future 
for some  COLOR   and DESIGN to hit the walls!

We hope you will think about getting together with your friends here too!

Call Linda for more details and available dates.  (714) 974-3552
 
 
 
 
AMANDA FARHANG WILL BE HERE
AT STAMP FEVER FOR 2 SATURDAYS IN JUNE
FIRST IS A MISTI TECHNIQUE CLASS
Saturday, June 11th      $16.00

Various times available (see below)
In this class we will go over masking, and vertical, horizontal and overlapping stamping techniques.  Wowzas!  You will be surprised how easy it is!  Together we will stretch our stamps so we can get more out of what we have in our collections already, and stretch our imaginations for what we could do with the new releases too!
You will leave with three completed tags.

Stamps used below are all from Lawn Fawn:

-  Yeti, Set, Go
-  Happy Easter
-  Monster Mash

Other stamps that would work: Lawn Fawns's Party Animals, Bahh Humbug, Oh Snap, Loveable Legends, Mom & Me, etc....
Basically any stamp with a forward facing critter.

Amanda will have an assortment of stamps and inks available to share.

Supplies to bring to class:
-  bring your Misit
-  at least one magnet
-  scissors
-  pencil
-  (optional) stamps

Times for Technique Class:
10: 30 a.m.  and 1:00 p.m.

Please call Linda at (714) 974-3552 to reserve a spot.


2ND IS A COLORING & MERMAIDS CLASS

Saturday, June 18th, 2016, 
Time(s): 10:30am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-3:30pm 
Cost:$26/person
 

In this class we will color a few mermaids from Stampendous and the new Lawn Fawn set!

Our focus will be on copic skin & hair. I'm not an expert, I have no formal art training, and I hesitate to call myself a teacher... But I do love to color, and I spend A LOT of time doing what I love. I will show you how I pick my colors, and how I use shading to add dimension, depth & movement. We will do small, basic images and a more intermediate mermaid image.
I will have a few copic markers to share with the class, but feel free to bring your own. 
These are the copic colors I will be demonstrating with:
Skin: E04, E11, E50 & E93
Hair: E35, E37, E47 & E50

I encourage you to bring your own markers, even if you do not have the colors listed above. If you have a different brand of alcohol markers, bring those! We can apply the same techniques even if your markers are Spectrum Nior or Twin! 

Once we are done coloring our mermaids we will put together 2 quick cards. Samples of the colored images and the finished cards will follow in a future newsletter. 

I also invite you to browse my Instagram feed to see samples of my coloring. You can find me as @coloringinprogress.
 
Make sure to call Linda at 714-974-3552 to sign-up for these classes! 

No comments: