Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Mojo- Challenge Blogs

It's the first Monday in July....summer is officially under way! It's time for some Monday Mojo!

How about taking up some of the great challenges you can find online? Take one step beyond finding inspiration and challenge yourself to create a card or project to go with a theme, sketch or color combo.

I did just that this morning when I saw the inspiration at CASE Study. For those who may not know, CASE stands for "copy and selectively edit". This challenge blog brings you wonderful designs to use as inspiration for your own creativity.

Here's a really quick card I made this morning using the inspiration from the CASE Study muse, Joy Taylor:

Stamps are by Lawn Fawn- Just My Type, Too; Love 'n Breakfast

Check out the challenge HERE to see where my inspiration came from for using the typewriter chipboard and washi tape. Then hurry up and link your inspired project....there's just another day to enter this challenge.

Here's a list of Challenge Blogs to Check Out:
Play Date Cafe (color challenges)

Have a Happy and Creatively Inspired Monday!



1 comment:

Lola Marie said...

Went to the Case Study challenge blog - good job with your version of the typewritter card. I plan to make an art journal page with a story about my dad's typewritter.
And I love the Joy Taylor card with the button flower... I will use it on one of my Scrapbook Pages.